1. JuSES does not allow double publication, i.e. the same papers published in two peer-reviewed journals.
2. JuSES does not allow double submission, i.e. the manuscript is submitted to JuSES and at the same time also submitted to other peer reviewed journal, before the final decision has been made.
3. JuSES does not allow double author submission, i.e. the author makes a new submission to JuSES with the different manuscript, before the author completes the previous submission.
4. JuSES does not tolerate any plagiarism, data fabrication, fraud and falsification, copyright infringement, and inaccurate author attributions.
5. JuSES article format Click Here. (NEW!-February 2019)