Focus and Scope
The Jurnal Sains dan Edukasi Sains (JuSES) is open access and peer-reviewed journal publishing in Indonesian. It aims to publish academic articles such as original articles and review articles of conceptual, experimental, theoretical, and applied in the field of Mathematics and Natural Sciences from the following subject areas:
Natural Sciences Education
Publication Ethics for Authors (further information, please click here)
1. JuSES does not allow double publication, i.e. the same papers published in two peer-reviewed journals.
2. JuSES does not allow double submission, i.e. the manuscript is submitted to JuSES and at the same time also submitted to other peer reviewed journal, before the final decision has been made.
3. JuSES does not allow double author submission, i.e. the author makes a new submission to JuSES with the different manuscript, before the author completes the previous submission.
4. JuSES does not tolerate any plagiarism, data fabrication, fraud and falsification, copyright infringement, and inaccurate author attributions.
5. JuSES article format Click Here. (NEW! - February 2019)
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Publication: IDR 300,000.00
Payments should be performed via transfer to this following bank account:
Bank : Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI) UKSW Branch
Account holder : ----
Account number : ----
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The Jurnal Sains and Edukasi Sains (ISSN 2654-3206, online) was released officially on August 31, 2018.