Focus and Scope
AITI: Jurnal Teknologi Informasi is a peer-review journal focusing on information system and technology issues. AITI invites academics and researchers who do original research in information system and technology, including but not limited to:
- Internet of Things
- Big Data
- Data Science
- Software Engineering
- Information System
- Web Programming
- Mobile Application
- Service System
- Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Image Processing
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Geographic Information System
- Context Aware System
- Management Information System
- Software-defined Network
Peer Review Policy
Every submitted manuscript will be independently reviewed by at least two peer reviewers within Double Blind Review process. The decision for publication, amendment, or rejection is based upon their reports/recommendation. There will be four kinds of editor decision based on reviewers’ recommendation:
- Accept Submission: The submission will be accepted without revisions.
- Revisions Required: The submission will be accepted after minor changes have been made.
- Resubmit for Review: The submission needs to be re-worked, with significant changes, may be accepted. It will require a second round of review, however.
- Decline Submission: The submission will not be published in the journal.
Peer Review Process
Each submitted manuscript will go through a peer review process with the following stages:
- Editor performs a technical and administrative assessment of the submitted manuscript.
- Editor continues the manuscripts that passed the technical and administrative assessment for the double blind review process. Manuscripts that do not pass technical and administrative judgments will be returned to the author with notes from editors (rejected or revision required).
- Reviewers review the script and make recommendations.
- Editor submits the results of the assessment and recommendation to the author along with the deadline for revision.
- Editor will send a ready-to-publish copy to the author before it is issued for approval and can not be withdrawn.
All submited articles will undergo plagiarism check using Turnitin before send to reviewers. We do not process any plagiarised contents. If a manuscript has over 20% of plagiarism based on the result of Turnitin check, we will send back the script to the author to be revised for the plagiarised contents.
AITI: Jurnal Teknologi Informasi published online twice in a year on February and August.
Article Processing & Submission Charges
Every article submitted to AITI: Jurnal Teknologi Informasi will not have any 'Article Processing Charges' and 'Article Submission Charges'. This includes submitting, peer-reviewing, editing, publishing, maintaining and archiving, and allows immediate access to the full text versions of the articles.
Open Access Policy
AITI: Jurnal Teknologi Informasi provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
AITI was first published in 2004, and obtained ISSN 1693-8348 for its printed version in 2007. It was first published as AITI with no subtitle. Since Vol 5 No 1 2018, the name has changed into AITI: Jurnal Teknologi Informasi to adjust the journal name registered for both ISSN (print) and e-ISSN. Despite the name change, the volume numbering sequence is maintained to follow previous publications.