Focus and Scope
Jurnal Kelola publish scientific papers, including bestpractices research, action research, evaluative research and innovative/development research in the course of education management.
Peer Review Process
The authors of the article shall observe the following editorial policy decisions:
- Scrip artists are not permitted to transmit manuscripts that have been published or are in the process of publication to other publishers. The author shall make a statement that the text has not been published or is in the publication process by another publisher in the stamped statement .
- The manuscript is sent digitally to the Managing Editorial Board : The Education Management Journal uses online submission on this website.
- Once accepted by the Editorial Board, the manuscript will be reviewed in general. Manuscripts deemed incompatible with Manage missions will be rejected at this stage, and as soon as communicated with the author along with the reasons for his refusal.
- Scripts are passed at a general study, will be sent to a minimum of two reviewers ( double blind review ) to be a review formally.
- Based on the comments and recommendation and reviewers , the Editorial Board will make and communicate decisions based on the script that has been di- review (accepted without revision, accepted with minor revisions, received a major revision, was rejected because the quality of writing and rejected because of ethical reasons writing scientific papers)
- The revised text should be sent back to the Editorial Board within the specified time frame. If the submission of a revised manuscript exceeds the specified time limit, it will be considered a new submission.
Kelola: Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan published twice a year.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Kelola: Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan publish scientific papers, including best practices research, action research, evaluative research and innovative/development research in the course of education management.
Publication Ethics Statement
KELOLA: Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan managed by Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan (FKIP) of Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana (UKSW). This journal is published twice (two numbers) in each annual volume. Editing in the publishing process of KELOLA: Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan involves the role of Peer Reviewers. KELOLA: Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan is published both in printed version (ISSN 2443-0544) and online (e-ISSN 2549-9661).
KELOLA: Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan has a high commitment in maintaining the highest standard in publication, including by upholding compliance to publication ethics. For this purpose, the Publication Ethics of this journal refers to the Regulation of the Head of Indonesian Institute of Sciences No. 5 of 2014 on the Code of Ethics of Scientific Publications. The Publication Ethics, which is intended to respond to cases of ethical misconduct in publications, is developed in four ethical standards, based on the parties participating in the production of a journal, which are Ethical Standard for Journal Manager, Ethical Standard for Editorial Board, Ethical Standard Peer Reviewers and Ethical Standard for Authors.
When it comes to implementation, articles that show lacks of compliance to the Publication Ethics will be denied publication in KELOLA: Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan. To prevent violations of the Publication Ethics, the Editorial Board applies software to detect plagiarism practices. In any case where violations of the Publication Ethics of a published article is detected subsequently, the Editorial Board will file a report to the appropriate authorities.