Starting from September 1, 2021, authors need to pay the submission fee of Rp 250,000 to submit their papers to JEB. This fee is separate from the publication fee of Rp 1,000,000.
Focus and Scope
Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis (JEB) is a peer-reviewed journal. JEB invites academics and researchers engaging in original research in the economics, management, and accounting fields to publish their scholarly works in JEB.
Peer Review Process
Each submitted manuscript will undergo the following peer-review process:
- The editor performs a technical and administrative assessment of the submitted manuscript.
- The editor delivers the manuscript that qualifies the technical and administrative assessment for the blind review process. Manuscripts not qualifying the technical and administrative assessments are returned to the authors.
- Reviewers review the manuscript and make decisions.
- The editor sends the reviewers’ decisions and recommendations to the authors along with the deadline for revision (if the decisions are minor/ major revision).
- Editor sends a ready-to-publish version to the authors before the publication for approval. Once approved by the authors, the manuscript cannot be changed.
JEB publishes online twice a year in April and October.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its contents on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global knowledge exchange.
Article Processing Charges
Starting from September 1, 2021, authors need to pay the submission fee of Rp 250,000 to submit their papers to JEB. The transfer proof should be sent together with the manuscript in a different file. This fee is separate from the publication fee of Rp 1,000,000 for each accepted paper.
JEB is a fully refereed, open-access online journal for academics, researchers, graduate students, early-career researchers, and undergraduate students, published by Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana, Indonesia.
In 2008, JEB replaced Dian Ekonomi (p-ISSN: 0854-9087), published since the 1970s. Dian Ekonomi was originally a student magazine of Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana that later turned into a scientific journal. Dian Ekonomi discontinued its publication in 2008. Since then, JEB replaced Dian Ekonomi as the scientific journal with the publication volume continued Dian Ekonomi’s.
JEB used to be published three times a year by employing the Chicago referencing style. Since volume 20 (2017) JEB has been published online twice a year in April and October and has been using the APA reference style since 2018.
JEB is indexed by Google Scholar (October 2016) and DOAJ (December 2016). Since the mid of 2018, JEB has been indexed by several other indexes, including Crossref, Sinta, Road, OneSearch, PKP Index, and WorldCat.