Pengaruh Konsep Diri terhadap Komunikasi Interpersonal Mahasiswa

  • Sapto Irawan
Keywords: Self-Concept, Interpersonal Communication

Abstract

This study aimed to test the significance effect of self-concept on students’ interpersonal communication. Subjects in this reasearch were guidance and counseling students in Satwa Wacana Christian University, Salatiga. Analysis of data used simple regression to determine the effect of self-concept on students interpersonal communication. The results showed that Sig. = 0.012, which means that there was a significant relationship between self-concept and interpersonal communication. Besides, the value of R Square or determination coefficient was 0.048, which means that self-concept has the contribution effect of a 4.8% on the student interpersonal communication, while the remaining 95.2% was influenced by other factors. It can be concluded that there is a significant relationship between self-concept on students’ interpersonal communication.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Agustiani H. 2006. Psikologi Perkembangan. Pendekatan Ekologi Kaitannya dengan Konsep Diri dan Penyesuaian Diri pada Remaja. Bandung. PT. Refika Aditama

Damarhadi, S., & Cahyani, B. H. 2013. Hubungan Antara Konsep Diri dengan Komunikasi Interpersonal Pada Anggota Satuan Lalulintas (Satlantas) Polres Bantul. Jurnal Spirits, 3 (2): 2087.

Devito, Joseph A. 2007. The Interpersonal Communication Book. America. Library of Congres Cataloging-in-Publication Data. Boston. Printed in the United States of America

Giri, R. I. S. 2016. Hubungan Antara Konsep Diri Dengan Komunikasi Interpersonal Pada Mahasiswa Yang Berasal Dari Provinsi X (Doctoral dissertation, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta).

Hardjana, A.M.. 2003. Komunikasi Interpersonal & Interpersonal. Jakarta. Kanisius.

Onong U. Effendy. 2003. Ilmu Komunikasi teori dan Praktek. Bandung. PT. Remaja Rosdakarya

Prayitno, Duwi. 2012. Paham Analisa Statistik Data dengan SPSS. Jakarta. PT. BUKU SERU.

Rahmad, J. 2002. Psikologi Komunikasi. Bandung. PT. Remaja Rosdakarya

Rakhmat, Jalaluddin. 2005. Psikologi Komunikasi. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.

Susana T., DKK. 2006. Konsep Diri Positif. Yogyakarta. Penerbit Kanisius

Suranto Aw. 2011. Komunikasi Interpersonal. Yogyakarta. Graha Ilmu

Wood, Julia T. 2013. Komunikasi Interpersonal: Interaksi Keseharian. Jakarta. Salemba Humanika.
Published
2017-01-30
How to Cite
Irawan, S. (2017). Pengaruh Konsep Diri terhadap Komunikasi Interpersonal Mahasiswa. Scholaria: Jurnal Pendidikan Dan Kebudayaan, 7(1), 39-48. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.24246/j.scholaria.2017.v7.i1.p39-48
Section
Articles