Focus and Scope
Magistrorum et Scholarium: Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat (JMS) is a media to present the results of community service activities with open access for academics, researchers, students, lecturers and practitioners. JMS published periodically by Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana (UKSW), three times a year (August, December and April). The focus of JMS is to disseminate innovative works from various community service disciplinary activities with various topics that have an impact on society and the nation. JMS is part of UKSW's commitment in establishing good relationships with the community by upholding the values of Unity in Diversity. The diversity of scientific disciplines is the strength of the impact of community service activities.
Peer Review Process
Each submitted manuscript will go through a peer review process with the following stages:
- Editor performs a technical and administrative assessment of the submitted manuscript.
- Editor continues the manuscripts that passed the technical and administrative assessment for the blind review process. Manuscripts that do not pass technical and administrative judgments will be returned to the author with notes from editors (rejected or revision required).
- Reviewers review the script and make recommendations.
- Editor submits the results of the assessment and recommendation to the author along with the deadline for revision.
- Editor will send a ready-to-publish copy to the author before it is issued for approval and can not be withdrawn.
JMS published online three times a year in August, December and April.
Open Access Policy
JMS provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Article Processing Charges
Article processing charges will be announce.