About the Journal
Focus and ScopeKelola: Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan is a scientific journal in the major of Education Management, published by the Program Pascasarjana Magister Manajemen Pendidikan (PPs MMP), Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan (FKIP), Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana (UKSW), Salatiga to disseminate the results of research and innovative thoughts in the major of education / school management from the academic community of education management, experts, professional associations, bureaucracy and education / school management practitioners.
Kelola: Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan is also committed to publishing specifically on themes, actual and crucial issues in the field of education / school management. As well as developing collaboration on research publications and scientific studies with universities, research institutions and scientific journals at the national and international levels.
Peer Review ProcessThe authors of the article have to pay attention to the following editorial policy provisions:
- The manuscript that has been published or in the process of publication on another publisher may not be submitted. The author should confirm that the manuscript has not been published or in the process of being published by other publishers (in sealed).
- Manuscript submitted in digital form to the Editorial Board of this journal using the online submission provided on this website.
- Upon acceptance of the Editorial Board, the manuscript will be explored in general. Scripts which are considered incompatible with the mission of this journal will be rejected at this stage, and will be communicated immediately to the author and the reason of disapproval.
- Manuscripts that pass the general study will be sent to at least two reviewers (blind reviewer) to be formally studied.
- Based on reviewers' comments and recommendations, the Editorial Board will make and communicate decisions regarding assessed manuscripts (accepted without revision, accepted with minor revisions, major revisions accepted, rejected due to the quality of writing and rejected because of ethical reasons writing scientific papers).
- Revised manuscript must be returned to the Editorial Board within a predetermined time. If the revised manuscript is sent past the deadline specified, it will be treated as new submissions.
Publication FrequencyKelola: Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan published 2 times a year, in June and December.
Kelola charges a publication fee of IDR 450,000, - if you want fast track review, pay IDR 750,000