Focus and Scope
SATYA WIDYA is presenting diverse, yet still within major themes in education. Especially the study of theoretical education and results of descriptive research, classroom action research, experimental and development research, in the purpose of sustainable professionalism development.
Peer Review Process
The authors of the article have to pay attention to the following editorial policy provisions:
- The manuscript that has been published or in the process of publication on another publisher may not be submitted. The author should confirm that the manuscript has not been published or in the process of being published by other publishers (in sealed).
- Manuscript submitted in digital form to the Editorial Board of SATYA WIDYA using the online submission provided on this website.
- Upon acceptance of the Editorial Board, the manuscript will be explored in general. Scripts which are considered incompatible with the mission of SATYA WIDYA will be rejected at this stage, and will be communicated immediately to the author and the reason of disapproval.
- Manuscripts that pass the general study will be sent to at least two reviewers (blind reviewer) to be formally studied.
- Based on reviewers' comments and recommendations, the Editorial Board will make and communicate decisions regarding assessed manuscripts (accepted without revision, accepted with minor revisions, major revisions accepted, rejected due to the quality of writing and rejected because of ethical reasons writing scientific papers).
- Revised manuscript must be returned to the Editorial Board within a predetermined time. If the revised manuscript is sent past the deadline specified, it will be treated as new submissions.
Satya Widya published 2 times a year, in January and July.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Publication Ethics Statement
Satya Widya managed by Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan (FKIP) of Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana (UKSW). This journal is published two times a year, in January and July. Editing in the publishing process of Satya Widya involves the role of Peer Reviewers. Satya Widya is published both in printed version (ISSN 0854-5995) and online (e-ISSN 2549-967X).
Satya Widya has a high commitment in maintaining the highest standard in publication, including by upholding compliance to publication ethics. For this purpose, the Publication Ethics of this journal refers to the Regulation of the Head of Indonesian Institute of Sciences No. 5 of 2014 on the Code of Ethics of Scientific Publications. The Publication Ethics, which is intended to respond to cases of ethical misconduct in publications, is developed in four ethical standards, based on the parties participating in the production of a journal, which are Ethical Standard for Journal Manager, Ethical Standard for Editorial Board, Ethical Standard Peer Reviewers and Ethical Standard for Authors.
When it comes to implementation, articles that show lacks of compliance to the Publication Ethics will be denied publication in Satya Widya. To prevent violations of the Publication Ethics, the Editorial Board applies software to detect plagiarism practices. In any case where violations of the Publication Ethics of a published article is detected subsequently, the Editorial Board will file a report to the appropriate authorities.