Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Artikel belum pernah dipublikasikan atau dipertimbangkan untuk dimuat di suatu jurnal.
- File artikel dalam format OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, atau RTF
- Dalam proses review, penulis tidak mengetahui siapa reviewernya
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.