Focus and Scope
Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis (JEB) is a peer-reviewed journal. JEB invites academics and researchers who do original research in the fields of economics, management, and accounting, including but not limited to:
Human Resource Management
Monetary Economics, Finance, and Banking
Taxation and Public Sector Accounting
Accounting information system
Peer Review Process
Each submitted manuscript will go through a peer review process with the following stages:
- Editor performs a technical and administrative assessment of the submitted manuscript.
- Editor continues the manuscripts that passed the technical and administrative assessment for the blind review process. Manuscripts that do not pass technical and administrative judgments will be returned to the author with notes from editors (rejected or revision required).
- Reviewers review the script and make recommendations.
- Editor submits the results of the assessment and recommendation to the author along with the deadline for revision.
- Editor will send a ready-to-publish copy to the author before it is issued for approval and can not be withdrawn.
JEB published online twice a year in April and October.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Article Processing Charges
Every article submitted to JEB will not have any "Article Processing Charges". This includes submitting, peer-reviewing, editing, publishing, maintaining and archiving, and allows immediate access to the full-text versions of the articles.
Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis (JEB) is a fully refereed, open-access online journal for academics, researchers, graduate students, early-career researchers, and undergraduate students, published by Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana, Indonesia.
In 2008, JEB appeared in place of Dian Ekonomi (p-ISSN: 0854-9087) which was published since the 1970s. Dian Ekonomi was originally a student magazine from Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana that later turned into a scientific journal. Dian Ekonomi publication activity stopped in 2008. Since then the issue of scientific journal replaced by JEB. The volumes published by JEB continue the volume of Dian Ekonomi publications.
JEB used to be published three times a year by employing the Chicago referencing style. However, since volume 20 (2017) JEB has been published online twice a year in April and October. Further, JEB uses APA style for references since 2018.
JEB is indexed by Google Scholar (October 2016) and DOAJ (December 2016). By the mid of 2018, JEB has been indexed by several others, including Crossref, Sinta, Road, OneSearch, PKP Index and WorldCat.