Focus and Scope
Indonesian Journal of Physics and Nuclear Applications is an international research journal, which publishes top level work from all areas of physics and nuclear applications including health, industry, energy, agriculture, etc. It is inisiated by results on research and development of Indonesian Boron Neutron Capture Cancer Therapy (BNCT) Consortium. Researchers and scientists are encouraged to contribute article based on recent research. It aims to preservation of nuclear knowledge; provide a learned reference in the field; and establish channel of communication among academic and research expert, policy makers and executive in industry, commerce and investment institution.
Peer Review Process
Every article that goes to the editorial staff will be selected through Initial Review processes by Editorial Board. Then, the articles will be sent to the peer reviewer and will go to the next selection by Preview Process. After that, the articles will be returned to the authors to revise. These processes take a month for a maximum time. In the each manuscript, peer reviewer will be rated from the substantial and technical aspects.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. Users have the right to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of articles in this journal, or to use them for any other lawful purpose.
- Authors must certify that their manuscripts are their original work. Plagiarism, Duplicate, Data Fabrication and Falsification, and Redundant Publications are forbidden.
- Authors must certify that the manuscript has not previously been published and is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
- If the authors have used the work and/or words of others, the authors must ensure that the work and/or words of others are appropriately cited or quoted and identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscripts.
- When an author discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in his/her own published work, it is the author's obligation to promptly notify the Journal editor or publisher and cooperate with the editor to retract or correct the paper.
- Authors must notify Indonesian Journal of Physics and Nuclear Applications of any conflicts of interest.
- The Editorial Board must keep information pertaining to all submitted manuscripts confidential.
- The Editorial Board is responsible for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts.
- The Editorial Board must strive to meet the needs of readers and authors.
- The Editorial Board must evaluate manuscripts only for their intellectual content.
- The Editorial Board must strive to constantly improve their journals.
- The Editorial Board must maintain the integrity of the academic record.
- The Editorial Board must disclose any conflicts of interest and preclude business needs from compromising intellectual and ethical standards.
- The Editorial Board must always be willing to publish corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies when needed.
- Reviewers must keep information pertaining to the manuscript confidential.
- Reviewers must bring to the attention of the Editor Board any information that may be a reason to reject publication of a manuscript.
- Reviewers must evaluate manuscripts only for their intellectual content.
- Reviewers must objectively evaluate the manuscripts based only on their originality, significance and relevance to the domains of the journal.
- Reviewers must notify Indonesian Journal of Physics and Nuclear Applications of any conflicts of interest.