Focus and Scope
Ecodunamika is a peer reviewed journal managed by Program Studi Pendidikan Ekonomi, Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana Salatiga. These journals contain of economics, accounting, management, business, entrepreneurship, finances and education research. All research talked about economic activity, study of theoretical education and results of classroom action research, experimental research and development research in the development of education including sustainable professionalism.
Peer Review Process
The authors of the article have to pay attention to the following editorial policy provisions:
- The manuscript that has been published or in the process of publication on another publisher may not be submitted. The author should confirm that the manuscript has not been published or in the process of being published by other publishers (in sealed).
- Manuscript submitted in digital form to the Editorial Board of ECODUNAMIKA using the online submission provided on this website.
- Upon acceptance of the Editorial Board, the manuscript will be explored in general. Scripts which are considered incompatible with the mission of ECODUNAMIKA will be rejected at this stage, and will be communicated immediately to the author and the reason of disapproval.
- Manuscripts that pass the general study will be sent to at least two reviewers (blind reviewer) to be formally studied.
- Based on reviewers' comments and recommendations, the Editorial Board will make and communicate decisions regarding assessed manuscripts (accepted without revision, accepted with minor revisions, major revisions accepted, rejected due to the quality of writing and rejected because of ethical reasons writing scientific papers).
- Revised manuscript must be returned to the Editorial Board within a predetermined time. If the revised manuscript is sent past the deadline specified, it will be treated as new submissions.
Ecodunamika published three times a year, in January, May and September.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.
Publication Ethics Statement
Ecodunamika is a scientific publication that contains research results in economics, accounting, management, business, entrepreneurship, finance and education research. All research talked about economic activity, study of theoretical education and results of classroom action research, experimental research and development research in the development of education including sustainable professionalism. To that end, various article writers from within and abroad are invited. This statement of ethical codes is a statement of ethical code of all parties involved in the process of publication of this scientific journal of managers, editors, inter-agency (bestari) partners, and authors.
This declaration of ethical codes of scientific publication is based on the Head of LIPI Regulation No. 5 of 2014 on the Code of Ethics of Scientific Publications, which essentially upholds three ethical values in publications, namely (i) Neutrality, i.e. free of conflict of interest in the management of publications; (ii) Justice, namely to authorize authors to author/authors; and (iii) Honesty, i.e. free from duplication, fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism (DF2P) in publication.